What CoreStack Helps You Solve
Enterprises face significant cloud challenges including unpredictable and unabated cloud costs, ever growing security risks, stringent regulatory compliance needs and operational complexities as they navigate the digital transformation journey. CoreStack helps enterprises overcome these challenges by offering deeper cloud visibility, preventative governance guardrails, and automatic remediation. With a unique Cloud-as-Code approach that uses deep AI/ML, declarative definitions, connector-less model and a patented cloud service-chaining technology, CoreStack continually innovates to harness the real power of cloud.
We help you with:
- Automated multi-cloud operations - Run lean, intelligent, and cost-effective cloud operations by leveraging cloud-native capabilities
- Cost optimization - Gain actionable visibility into your overall-cloud spend, set up controls, and identify potential cost-saving opportunities
- Compliance assurance - Avoid penalties being non-compliant with standards and regulations
- Security posture management - Continuously assess the security controls, identify gaps and mitigate them before they're threats
- Frictionless cloud consumption - Accelerate innovation with self-service model tied to governance
- Resource consistency - Categorize cloud resources consistently for better visibility, control, and accurate reporting
- Access control - Attain a centralized view of cloud usage across departments & roles. Identify and fix violations automatically
How CoreStack Solves Your Cloud Challenges
Some of the Customers Who Benefit From CoreStack
Few of the Awards We've Earned
What They Say
"With the many benefits of cloud does come critical issues around compliance, security, operations, consumption and cost. CoreStack solves these challenges simply and swiftly. It's a must-use technology that any enterprise adopting the cloud ought to embrace"
Jim DuBois Former CIO of Microsoft
“CoreStack rapidly helped us achieve future-ready robust cloud governance. We were able to realize cost savings of $1.5 million amounting to a reduction in cloud costs by over 40% within two months of implementing CoreStack”
Shailu Tipparaju CTO of Examity
While cloud adoption is rapidly on the rise in enterprises, so are the issues with ballooning cloud costs, operational hassles, compliance worries. CoreStack is uniquely positioned to solve these problems with their AI-powered cloud governance.
Abidali Neemuchwala Former CEO of Wipro
Book a Demo and Get 'The Definitive Guide to Enterprise Cloud Governance'
This definitive guide is intended to help various business and IT roles associated with Digital transformation initiatives with cloud at the core – Business leaders, CIOs, CISOs, Compliance and Security teams, Cloud Architects, DevOps, and Application Developers. It has been built based on numerous interactions with global enterprises, managed service providers, industry experts and secondary research. And the Governance model discussed in the guide is not limited to any specific cloud platform or adoption model.